
Yep, I am getting older! I turned 22! I love birthdays, personally I think they are the best holiday. Andy made my birthday great by celebrating for several days. Kimmy and my dad came down for a surprise visit and spent the weekend with us. Kelly and Leah also made the day great. All six of us (Kim, dad, Kelly, Leah, Andy, and I) went out to Ruby Tuesday to celebrate. The food was wonderful as always. My co-workers brought gifts, balloons, and cake to work which made my day. Josie and Brady brought me a wonderful gift including an amazing version of Happy Birthday sung by Josie. She sang it loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear. So many people wished me happy birthday and made me feel special. Andy was a sweetie and bought me an ice cream cake and took me to Jimmy Johns. All together I had a wonderful 22nd birthday. I am blessed to have so many great people in my life that care about me.
Your Chocolate Cake you guys made was so good... I wanted some for breakfast the next morning. Scooter looks so handsome now... what a cutie pie. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete