Skooter is growing fast, including his soft, furry coat of hair. Due to the fact that he couldn't stay outside for very long, he received his first haircut and looks very handsome. Yes I had a hard time because his cute baby curls were cut off his ears when I specifically told the lady not to touch them, but I will just have to suck up my motherly attitude.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Skooter's First Haircut
Skooter is growing fast, including his soft, furry coat of hair. Due to the fact that he couldn't stay outside for very long, he received his first haircut and looks very handsome. Yes I had a hard time because his cute baby curls were cut off his ears when I specifically told the lady not to touch them, but I will just have to suck up my motherly attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment